I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Hero Arts Thank You

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a "Thank You" card I made for a very kind family. I decided to use more bright and cheerful colors to really express my gratitude. I will be entering this card into the Hero Arts 2013 Take 'n Make - Clear Stamps Challenge at the CLASSroom.

 
I used a cream colored card base and covered it with DCWV cardstock. The sentiment and flowers were stamped using distress inks.

Well that's it for me. I'm sure this is my last post of the year, unless something else happens and I need to make another card. So....

...........HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR...........

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Design: Feather Grass
Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack and Citrus Cardstock Stack
Ink: Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, and Spiced Marmalade; Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star

1 comment:

Marge said...

Pretty card for your final of the year, Regina!!!

Hope your Christmas was merry and that your New Year will be AWESOME!!! ;~)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...