I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #094 - Sketch

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card that I made for my daddy, he's turning 70 later this month, using the current JustRite Friday Challenge #094 - Sketch.

 Here's my card



Here's the sketch


I still struggle with making masculine cards. But I think this one turned out alright. I hope my daddy likes it.

Well, that's it for me, it's been a long day. Have a Blessed day, and I'll blog with your later.

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: JustRite Kindness and Botanical Medallion & Banners
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Twenty and Radiant Rectangles
Ink: Versamark, Ranger Embossing Powder.
Embellishment: Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphabet (numbers)

11 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Regina- wow! Great card! Your dad will love it!!!

kathi17 said...

It's a beautiful masculine card Regina, and I know your dad will love it. Good luck in the challenge!

Oh, I remembered to take a picture of my desk. My post is all ready to go live in the morning!

Unknown said...

this is gougeous card. It is defiantly stong male card. I am stuggling with the guy card as well. Great composition on the card.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your dad, he's going to love this beautiful card! Maddy x

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Wow this is stunning love black and white cards .Your Dad will cherish this for sure . Really like all the layers .

Marge said...

WOW, this is GORGEOUS, Regina, and I LOVE the black/white color palette for a masculine card!!!

Sheri said...

OH I'm SURE your Dad will love it! the layers are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Joann said...

Regina your card is stunning! I love your layering and I totally agree your Dad will treasure this gorgeous creation! Hugs xx

Shona said...

You hope it's alright??? Regina, you NAILED it !!

Katie Sims said...

Wow! This is really beautiful! Your dad will certainly love this!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE the FUN design!! This will be cherished forsure!! THANKS for sharing and for visiting my blog and leaving such a Sweet Comment!! It means ALOT!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...