I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #113 - In The Background

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card that I made for the JustRite Friday Challenge #113 - In the Background. For this challenge we are to use a background stamp or any JustRite stamps to create your own custom designer paper and to use one of the techniques shown on Tutorial Tuesday OR show something new!

Here's my card.

I  used a technique I found in Darsie Bruno's Butterfly vines cling background stamp tutorial. I created my own background by randomly stamping the daisies from the Botanical Medallions & Banners and the single flower from the Grand Sentiments stamp sets  onto white cardstock using VersaMark ink, and heat embossed the images with gold embossing powder. I randomly applied the pink Gelatos to color the background using baby wipes. I stamped and heat embossed the frames and sentiment from the Enjoy the Day Vintage Label Four stamps set, die cut using the Vintage Labels Four dies, and colored using pink Gelatos. The die cuts were layered with foam squares.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have A Blessed Day

Hugs,

Regina

Products Used:

Stamps: JustRite Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four, Botanical Medallions & Banners, and Grand Sentiments

Dies: JustRite Vintage Vintage Labels Four; Spellbinders 5 x 7 Matting Basics A & B, and Blooms Three

Ink: Gelatos - Red

Paper: DCWV Spring Cardstock Stack; White Cardstock

Embellishments: Want 2 Scrap 72 Count Pearls White; Ranger Gold Embossing Powder

10 comments:

Marge said...

STUNNING card, Regina! Not sure I'll ever get my mojo back, but I am enjoying sewing lately, so we'll see which one wins out?!!! ;-)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful love the gold and pink together

Sheri said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love the colors and the clever stamping! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Regina, this is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful background! And the colors look great with the gold.

Have a good evening!

Joann said...

Gorgeous card Regina! I love your background technique and your color combinations is fantastic! Hugs xx

Shona said...

I used that daisy stamp to make a b'ground before and I guarantee that my card didn't turn out to be a fraction as beautiful as this one! Yours is so elegant,the gold and the pink are FABULOUS together! This is truly STUNNING!!!

Rajni Chawla said...

Stunning background and gorgeous card in over all.I'm so crazy for floral stamps that I specially jumped to see which floral stamp u used. Aww...u know what thys creation of urs has added one more stamp to my wish list:P
Thank :)

Kary said...

Your card and background look absolutely Gorgeous, Regina!! Love the colours - fabulous work!!

Krista Quick said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! TFS!

Shirley said...

Wow, Regina! I really like your colors and how you used them to layer your sentiment too! The flower and bow are sensational! Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...