I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WCMD 2011 Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a couple of cards that I made for the WCMD 2011 Sketch Challenge at Ellen Hutson the Classroom.  There are 4 challenges for WCMD that you can enter, and one heck of a great prize to be won. You have until Friday, Oct 7th 11:59pm to submit your projects.  Here's the sketch


Here are my cards.



 
These are 5 x 5 cards, I used a 5 x 6.5 card base that I cut down.  To create the smaller squares, I cut brown squares to 2 1/4 and pattern paper to 2 1/8. I inked all the edges and the doily with distress ink. 

Products Used:
Paper: Prima's Reflections 6 x 6 Paper Stack
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3302 Lilacs/Posy Bouquet; JustRite's All Occasion Sentiments and Frames (inside card)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Embellishment: Epiphany Crafts Punch and Bubble Caps Circle Round 14; Prima's No. 10 Essentials

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous, love the layout!

Jan Hennings said...

Life is good and this is gorgeous!

Shirley said...

How could it help but be with this beautiful background and embellishments to support it! How pretty and how inspiring too!

Jan Hennings said...

Hello :) I wanted to hop in and say thanks for joining me in the blog hop today :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful cards, Regina! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...