I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My 2011 Goals Journal with Glass Flowers

Happy New Year Everyone,

Today I have a different type of project for you. Some of the ladies and I over at the Swirlydoos  site decided to create Journal to keep track of the goals we set this year. So I created this "Goals Journal" to track my progress.

One of my goals I set for myself, this year, is to try different techniques. Today I tried making Glass Flowers and using some distressing techniques. You can find the tutorial for the Glass Flowers here.



Here's a close up of the Glass Flowers.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I wish a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

Have a Fabulous day, and I'll blog with you again soon.

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used.
Book: Want 2 Scrap's Grand Chipboard Album - Labels Twenty-Three
Paper: Prima's Melody A4 Paper Stack
Embellishments: Glitz's Teeny Alpha Mint Grunge; Chatter Box  Wood Frames
Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Aged Mahogany

Products Used To Create Flowers:
Punches:  McGill's Star Lily, Crystal, and Starburst
Paper: Prima's Melody A4 Paper Stack
Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Aged Mahogany
Ranger's Melting Pot and UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel)

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Okay, these are absolutley gorgeous, gotta check it out, THF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...