I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #101 - All Sports


Happy New Year everyone,

Well it's a new year, and I'm putting away the upsets of the past, getting back to the basic, and doing the things that I enjoy (i.e. reading the Bible, crafting and entering challenges).

For my first posting of the year, I decided to create a scrapbook page and enter it into the My Sheri Crafts Challenge #101 - All Sports at My Sheri Crafts. For this challenge we are to show some love to the athletes in our lives by creating a project with their favorite sport. So pulled my, much neglected, Cricut off the shelf, and I did a scrapbook layout of my son's soccer photos. 


I kept this layout clean and simple, since this page will be frame and hung in my son' room. I didn't add my usual items (flower or swirls)

Well that's all for me. It has been a long day. Have a Blessed week. I'll blog with you again later.

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Paper: DCWV Citrus and Fun in the Sun Cardstock Stacks
Die: Cricut Sports Mania and Plantin Schoolbook
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad Charcoal


4 comments:

kathi17 said...

This is so nice Regina. I love the popped up layers. They give so much dimension and movement to the layout.

I hope you have the most wonderful year ever!

kathi17 said...

This is so nice Regina. I love the popped up elements. They give so much dimension and movement to the layout.

I hope 2013 is the best year ever for you!

Marge said...

WHOA, Regina, this is a FABULOUS soccer LO/framed treasure that I KNOW your family will truly enjoy for years to come! I just LOVE how you added his team name/year along with those fabulous soccer players/balls and players/coach's names along the bottom!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Sarah said...

I love your layout! What a great job! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...