I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Card

Hello,

Today I made a clean and simple Valentine's Day card for my hubby. There's no ribbons, flowers, pins, pattern papers or Spellbinders dies on this card (I can't believe I did it). All it has is two stamps and plain cardstock.


The background and the focal were stamped onto white cardstock, mounted onto black cardstock, mounted onto red cardstock, and adhered onto a card base. Clean and simple.

Well that's it for me. Have a Blessed day, and I'll blog with you later.

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Paper: DCWV Fun in the Sun Cardstock Stack; Gina K Black Onyx; Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: JustRite Elegant Fronds Background Stamp; Recollection Clear Stamps (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Lady Bug

2 comments:

Marge said...

This is an AWESOME masculine Valentine, Regina -- LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Linda D said...

I love your card, and I'm sure you hubby did as well. Beautiful blog :) Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...