I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, October 24, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #108 - Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Here's a card I created for the JustRite Friday Challenge #108. For this challenge we had to created a card or project using the following sketch.


Here's the card I made using the sketch.

It's has gotten so gloomy and cold here, so I made a bright and cheerful card using a Prima paper pack I won in a blog hop. I just love the colors of the roses.

Thanks for stopping by
Have A Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: JustRite Mix and Match Sentiments
Dies: Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five, Labels Twenty-Eight, Bitty Blossoms, and Foliage
Paper: Prima Anna Marie
Ink: Memento Rose Bud
Embellishment: Want 2 Scrap Finesse Swirls Rhinestone - Silver; Ribbon

8 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card Regina love the pattern paper with all the roses and your handmade flower matches perfectly .
Hugs

Shona said...

Oh Regina, this looks like another winner to me ! I ADORE this, the paper is gorgeous and the flowers are perfect !

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always!
hugs,
Gini

Sheri said...

Love this! That paper is sure stunning too! Another great card! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Regina- your cards are just perfect every time. I love the colors, the papers chosen and the stamps chosen. You make every stop to your blog an inspiring one!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Regina- what a fabulous card! Love the paper, the colors and the stamps chosen! You really know how to make perfect cards. Every stop to your blog is an inspiring one!

Aleksandra said...

Regina, your card is gorgeous once again... I love the papers and those beautiful flowers with a bow! Lovely!
Aleksandra

Marge said...

What a bright, GORGEOUS card, Regina, that's sure to lift the spirits of anyone who sees it!!! That paper is beautiful and you've added the perfect touches, as always!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...