I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WOYWW #261

Hello Everyone,

It's time for What's On Your Work desk? Wednesday. If you would like to know what all this craziness is about, head on over to Julia's blog (Stamping Ground).

Here's my desk.
There's a lot happening on my desk today. I'm currently working on my July design team projects, sorry but I can't share any of them. So instead, I cleared off a section of my desk so I can show the beautiful ATC's and cards I rec'd from Sharon and Diane. Thank you so much ladies.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

10 comments:

Eliza said...

Hi Regina,

Such a shame we can't see what you are up too, that is what snooping is all about LOL. I do love the collection of ATC's you have, very beautiful. Also admire the card in the former post too and I am not normally a pink person and I really like it. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda
no linky he is having a julia siesta.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Maybe we can have a better snoop at what you've been up to another day. Happy crafting, Angela x @Felix the Crafty Cat#7

Chrysalis said...

Hi Regina - the atc's you've had already look great - I hope mine won't be a disappointment! Do share your design team stuff when you can, won't you? Have a lovely week, Chris # 8

Sharon Madson said...

Now we have Mr. Linky! Yay! So fun to see my ATC and card on your desk!
:) Thank you for the fun of swapping! Happy WOYWW # 17

Ohhh Snap said...

Lovely ATC's you have : ). Happy WOYWW! #5

Unknown said...

Guess I'll have to snoop more next week! LOL! Love the ATCs and hope you get all your D.T. projects done! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #33

Jeanna said...

How am to properly snoop if you have everything hidden away? :) Those cards are quite lovely, though. Thank for sharing!
Happy WOYWW!
~Jeanna
#42

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Happy WOYWW! Yes, those ATCs are beautiful!
Blessings and hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS @24

RosA said...

Lovely ATCs ! Have a good week,
RosA # 40

okienurse said...

awesome atc's! Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #62

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...