I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Let's Get Organized Linky Party Part II

Hi Everyone,

It's time for the JustRite Challenge, but this time, they are going to do a Linky Party (which just means to link up as many things that fit the theme). Show your favorite organization tips from your own craft space.

Here's a couple more of my favorite organization tips.
This is my Spectrum Noir and Copic marker storage. I use the Spectrum Noir storage system here. I own the complete Spectrum Noir collection (168 markers) and about 150 Copic makers. My storage has 28 individual trays (each tray holds 12 markers) so it holds all my makers, and I even have some space to grow. The thing I love about this is, I can purchase more trays as my collection grows.

This is my brad, button and eyelet storage. I love this little jars. I purchased them at Michael's and JoAnns awhile ago.

Thanks for stopping by. Head on over to the JustRite blog, to view all the wonderful storage ideas.
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

1 comment:

Marge said...

WOWIE, you are one truly organized Girl, GF!!! I'm very impressed (and just a tad jealous)!!! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...