I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Can Do All Things

Hello My Fellow Crafters,
I'm still trying to re-organized after my vacay. I have unpacking. There's so much laundry to be done, not just from my vacation, but my hubby's laundry as well. There's also a lot of cleaning that I need to finish. I've been breaking everything done to small task, so I won't feel so overwhelmed.  I'm also watching the Casey Anthony's trial online. I was watching it with my MIL, now I'm totally hocked. I know, that is so sad. I can't help it, I'm addicted to this case.



Well yesterday, I started a scrapbook page that I have finally finished. I was trying out some new things, and a took my a lot longer to finish it.  Most of my pages are, to bland, I wanted to spice thing up a bit. I know this still isn't as spicy as I can go, but I'm taking baby steps. There are no designer papers, or patterns on this page.  I did use a lot of stamps, I even made the flower in the lower right hand corner, actually I made 5 of them. I didn't all them all, because the paper was beginning to look a little too busy. All in all, I do like the way this page turned out.

Well that's all for now, I have to get back to the trial, and do some more cleaning. Have a fabulous day.

Blog with you later,
Regina

Stamps:Heartfelt Creations'  HCPC 3301 Hydrangea/Posy Branch, HCPC Posy Patch Clusters, HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers, HCPC 3311 Hope In The Lord
Paper: We R Memory Keepers' Good Works; Recollections' Black and Yellow
Copics: G17, G21, Y17
Die: Spellbinders' HCD 701 Posy Patch Diecut, Grand Label 1 & 4, Daisy Head (leaves)
Punch: Martha Stewart's Double Arches and Double Loops
Fabric Markers: Marvy Uchida's Puffy Velvet Black, Olive Green, and Yellow

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous page, life does get in the way some times of our crafting, but we need it all!

Shirley said...

Gad I hate to admit I have been listening to the trial too! I just get so emotional thinking about that little girl. What a web, right? Anyway on to your beautiful page! I don't think you realize how lovely your page is. All of the punched edge work and those beautiful flowers just make you shine on such a very important day. I remember mine well. What an acheiver you are. Hope your vacation was grand!!

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful work Regina, those colours are so striking and elegant and I just love that beautiful photo, it's so striking surrounded by the diecuts and borders! Congrats! Hope you are well and had a wonderful vacation!

Erin Bassett said...

Love it!! I think I need that punch!!

Shirley said...

Hey, Mrs. Hamm, I am listening to the trial right now and riveted to George's testimony! However, I failed to ask what degree you just earned? How absolutely wonderful again!

farmhouse-story said...

love the lacey punch and pretty flowers, regina! congrats on your degree, too:)

A Consuming Passion said...

No-one could call this page bland Regina!!!! It's a beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...