I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, August 15, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Luminous Layers

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card for your. This card will be entered into the Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Luminous Layers. Here's this week's Trigger.


Isn't this dress fabulous? I love all the different patterns and colors. Here's my take on the inspiration photo.


I punched several circles from different patterned papers, and inked the edges with brown chalk ink. I then mounted the circles on brown cardstock, trimmed the edges and added ribbon to the bottom. I stamped the sentiment on some pearl white cardstock and glued the sentiment to the bottom.

Well that's it for me. Have a fabulous day, and I'll blog with you later...

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers; DCWV
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3301 Hydrangea/Posy Branch Sentiment
Die: Spellbinders' Labels Trio
Inks: Memento's Rich Cocoa; ColorBox Petal Point Chalk Inkpad Soft Pastels

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful Regina! I love that brown ribbon that ties it all in...perfect sentiment. ;)

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

A really lovely card...love the mix of patterned circles..such a lovely mix of patterns. That dress is totally fab...awesome scrappy inspiration. :)

Shirley said...

Very very creative!! I need to try this one too!

Shirley said...

I love this and need to try it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...