I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, October 26, 2015

A Halloween Birthday

Hello All,

Here's a birthday card that I made for my BIL. I'm sure you can guess what day his birthdate, Halloween. This year I decided to make a Halloween theme card, and this is my first Halloween card ever. I think it turned out okay.

I sponged the background with distress ink. I used Papertrey Ink stamps, dies, and paper to make the Halloween scene and for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Petite Places: Spook Manor, Wonderful Words: Birthday
Dies: Papertrey Ink Petite Places: Spook Manor Die, Wonderful Words: Birthday Die
Paper: Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise True Black; Recollection White
Ink: Papertrey Ink True Black; Distress Ink Seedless Preserves, Rusty Hinge, Mustard Seed

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...