I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Christmas Ornaments

Hello Everyone,

I  finally finished them.
I can say finally, because I have been working on them off  and on , more off than on, for about a month. I made 12 of these little ornaments to send to family members with cards.

Here's a better view of the inside of the ornament. I love this tiny silhouette Nativity Scene. The ornament and Nativity Scene are by Papertrey Ink. The poinsettia is Heartfelt Creation, of course. The gold string and paper I purchased from here.

I stamped a sentiment in, white ink, on the sides of the ornament (sorry it does show that well). It say "Noel Born is the King of Israel".

Thanks for stopping by
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Petite Places Nativity Mini Stamp Set, O Holy Night Stamp Set; Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set
Dies: Papertrey Ink Petite Ornament Square Die, Petite Places Nativity Die; Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia Die
Paper: Bazzill Mirror Cardstock Gold; Recollection 120lb White
Ink: Papertrey Ink True Black, Pure Poppy; StazOn Gold, Cotton White

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...