I wanted to enter another card, I wasn't that pleased with my last entry. So this time I tried something a more girlie card using pinks and soft yellow. This one turned out much better than it looks in the pictures (one of these days I'll get a better camera). Well I hope you like it. For the stamped image, I use 10 layers of embossing power to give the entire image a glazed affect (sorry it doesn't show well on camera).
Here's a pricture of both of them together. Sorry for the lousy photography.
The products I use for this project are:
This time, instead of creating a envelope, I need to create a box because this card is pretty thick.
|Card with Matching Box|
- Paper: Stack-Ems Kathleen Francour Flitterbyes
- Stamp: JustRite Beautiful Blossms and Breath of Spring
- Punch: Martha Stewart Garden Trellis
- Die: Cuttlebug Vintage
- Ink: Memories Direct Hot Pink, Deep Pink, and Light Pink; VersaMark Watermark
- Embossing Powder: Ranger Super Fine Detail Clear
- Ribbon: Michaels