I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MoJo Monday Sketch Challenge - Anniversary Card

Today is my and my husband's 8th anniversary.  I'm always trying to find new techniques I can use to make his card without making them too girlie. So this is what I came up with this time with the help of  MoJo Monday card sketch. I used different shades of gray because it's my DH favorite color (smoke gray). The stamp image was heat embossing with 10 layers of embossing powder.  The bows I learned from Becca Feeken tutorial (peg bows) she is a very talented lady.  

Products Used:
Paper: C-Thru Ruler Company's Grey Damask and Grey Hugs & Kisses; Bazzill's Chandler; Gina K. Designs' Pure Luxury Smoke Slate
Stamps: JustRite's Just a Note, Loving Thoughts, All Occasion Nested Sentiments, and 2" Borders
Dies: Spellbinders' Circles, Scalloped Circles, and Fancy Tags
Border Punch: Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice
Ink: Memento's Tuxedo Black; Memories Directs Silver and Gray; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Ribbon: Offray's Pewter
Tools: Martha Stewart's Score Board; Crafter's Edition Glue Gun and Glue Sticks; Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder Black and Clear: Archiver's Static-Away Pillow; Cuttlebug


Matching Gift Box

I apologize for the bad photography. One of these days I'll be able to buy a better camera.

13 comments:

Liz Weber said...

WOW Regina this is amazing, I just LOVE the card and matching gift box, it's very elegant and classy, your husband will LOVE IT. I LOVE the fan folded flowers, love the bow (I use a bow easy for mine) but you did a great job following that tutorial!

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Lezlie said...

Beautiful card.....I love the way you tied the ribbons! Thanks for sharing

Bonnie Weiss said...

A very stunning card. Wishing a Happy Anniversary ... I'm sure your hubby will love your card.

Colleen said...

Regina,
This is gorgeous! I love all the detail and the color is fantastic.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What an elegant beauty!! Love the stunning card!! And a matching gift box? Awesome!!!

Mary Jo said...

What a stunning card

Dawn B. said...

This is wonderful. I bet he loved this.. Happy anniversary. I can't believe you made a matching box.. that must be one special guy. Congrats and great job.

Olena said...

This is card is awesome! Great job! Olena

Kris Turner said...

Regina, this is absolutely gorgeous. Gray can be so elegant, and you've used it extremely well! Love the embellishments. Terrific job!
Kris, Wadsworth, OH
www.visionsinmyheart.blogspot.com

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! This is so elegant! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday and happy anniversary!

Keva said...

Wow..this is SO pretty! I love all of the grey. Hope you guys had a happy anniversary!!

Becca Feeken said...

Regina you are a very talented lady!! Your designs are absolutely stunning, classic and elegant!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...