I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, March 24, 2011

MoJo Monday 183 - Thank you card



Happy Thursday everyone!!! This card was created using the MoJo Monday Sketch 183 (see below). I'm not a very creative person, but their sketches make me look as if I know what I'm dong :). You should give it try.



Hava A Wonderful Evening,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: Bear Stamp (I don't know by whom, I've had it for years); "Thank you" is from Gina K's Organize It
Paper: DCWV's Blue Stripe, Blue Cubes, Dots
Copics: B12, B14, B18, YG07, YG11, E13, E15, E29, E39,C1, C4, R27
Die: Spellbinder's Double Ended Tags.
Punch: EK Success' Scalloped Diamond
Ribbon: American Crafts Elements
Ink: Color Box's Petal Point Classic;  Memento's Tuxedo Black

9 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Oh this is too cute Regina, love the teddy bear theme, loving the fan folded embellishment. FAB take on a FAB sketch!

Dawn B. said...

Sketches really help get my creative juices flowing. Love what you did with this sketch. Great images and they work so well for your creation.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your card is perfect for the sketch. Those little bears make me smile.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my gosh Regina! This card is ADORABLE!

Beate said...

Adorable card, Regina.
Hugs and smiles

Shirley N said...

I think you're very creative, you rocked that sketch! Adorable card!

Sankari W. said...

Beautiful card Regina! Love the little accordion embellishment and the sweet bear! I know what you mean about Julee's Sketches - they really help get the mojo flowing - beautiful take on the sketch!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

Shirley said...

Precious and so pretty too! How creative with the bears!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Awe, he's so adorable! My boys' nursery was decorated with bears, I have a fondness for them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...