I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A No Stamp Card

Hello Everyone,

Here's a quick and easy card I created for my siblings birthdays. This card was made without using stamps. It was made using just Dazzles Stickers (including the sentiments).

All I did was layer some card stock, colored the Dazzles with some permanent markers, place them on the card stock and I have a completed card in about 15 minutes. I actually made 2 cards, so it took me about 30 minutes.

Well that's it for me. Have a fabulous day and blog with you later.

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used: 
Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack
Sticker: Paper Wishes Dazzles Stickers Celebration
Ribbon: Michael's

2 comments:

Shirley said...

What a really cute and pretty card! I like how your did the color of the image, sentiment and the bow! Great layout!

farmhouse-story said...

such a darling card, and no stamps? the stickers are awesome, regina:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...