I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, July 18, 2011

That Smile - A Scrapbook Page

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another scrapbook page for (yes, 2 in a row),  I'm beginning to finally really get some of the layouts completed. Now if only I could finish my Christmas layouts finished. This layout is being entered into the The Color Room's Palette #67 challenge. For this challenge, we are to use the following color palette.

Aren't these some great color? Well here's my page, and I used my favorite subject.


During the last Scrapbook Expo, I took the Faber-Castell Mix and Match class, and I've been waiting to use some of the techniques we learned, so I gave the techniques a try on this layout. I tore my background paper, then glued to a piece of cardboard that I've been saving. I smeared some Faber-Castell Gelatos all around the torn edges, and diluted the color with some water. I used the Pitt artist pen around the border of the paper, and diluted the color with some water also. The artist pin and gelatos give the paper some shimmer, that really doesn't show well on camera.


Well that's all for me. Have a Fabulous Day, and I'll blog with you later...

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Paper: Hot Off the Press Masculine Papers
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers, HCPC 3305 Posy Patch Clusters and HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background
Dies: Heartfelt Creations' HCD Posy Patch Die; Cricut Cartridge Jasmine
Copics: E11, E13, E15, E29, E39
Embellishment: Chatter Box's Easy Brad Maker; Imaginisce i-rock; Walton's Doily
Ink: Memento's Rich Cocoa; Faber-Castell Green Mix Media Sampler Green

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I envy today's scrapbookers. This page is fabulous, and what a cutie pie for the star of the show! Back when I was scrapbooking it was all done with stickers. Not nearly as pretty as this!

craftieodmae said...

first your daugher is beautiful! and so is the page, love the torn paper, flowers and the swirls!!!!

Angelica Turner said...

This layout is gorgeous, wonderful take on the color challenge.

Shirley said...

OMGosh, this is awesome! What a really special and wonderful page!! And he is one handsome little cutie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...