I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Palette #68 - Pink Can Be Masculine

Hello Everyone,
Today I have another scrapbook LO for you using. This LO will be entered into The Color Room's Palette #68 Challenge. Here's this week's color palette.

Here's my take on the color palette and sketch.
I made a LO featuring my DH. Pink and brown tends to be a little girlie, but I was able to make the LO a little more masculine by using more browns. Of course I had to use a doily and make some flowers to with the LO, but I still think the LO has a little masculine feel. I was surprised that my DH really liked it (he hates pics of himself). There's no different techniques on this LO, except I made one of the flowers out of vellum.

Well that's all for me. Have a fabulous day, and I'll blog with you later. 

Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers' Urban Window Collection - Diner Napkin Rings; Hot Off The Press Masculine Papers
Punch: Martha Stewart's Deco Fan
Sticker: American Craft's Thickers - Jewelry Box
Ink: Color Box's Fluid Chalk Inkpad - Soft Pastel; Glimmer Mist's Viva Pink and Starfish
Embellishment: Imaginisce's i-rocks; Artifacts Inc.'s Dainty Doilies

3 comments:

Quietfire said...

Beautiful page! Great colours - I love browns and pinks. And it's a fabulous pic of your dh. I'd say he's a keeper! vbg!

Shirley said...

You are so right! Pink can be masculine too! Love those flowers. What did you use to make them? Absolutely wonderful!!!

lynn said...

gorgeous! i've never made flowers from vellum--i need to try that-tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...