I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #104 - Clean and Simple Sketch

Hi Everyone,

I made it. I completed this challenge with a couple hours to spare. This card is for the JustRite Friday Challenge #104 - Clean and Simple Sketch challenge. For this challenge, we are to use the sketch for inspiration and add ANY style pennant or banner with ANY colors to our project. Here's the sketch

  

Here's my card. 

I don't own the JustRite Bunting and Banner Stamps nor do I own the  Buntings and Button Dies, so I made my own using the JustRite O Christmas Tree stamps and the Spellbinders Nested Pennants dies. 

Thanks for stopping by
Have A Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: JustRite O Christmas Tree and Grand Sentiments
Paper: Prima Botanical
Dies: Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B, Nested Pennants, Standard Circles Large and Bitty Blossoms
Ink: Distress Ink Aged Mahogany


5 comments:

Marge said...

Regina, I don't have the JR O Christmas Tree stamps, but I think you're extremely clever to have used them for your beautiful banner today!!! LOVE it and your color combo on this GORGEOUS card.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Great idea using the Christmas tree! You are so crafty and smart!

Love the card, Regina! :)

Shona said...

WOW! You don't need those stamps,your banner is lovely!! This is such a pretty card, and I love the colours!

Gitte said...

Waow what a beautiful card. Your banner is so clever :0)

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card Regina! I love the autumn colors!
Have a great day!
Aleksandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...