I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, September 27, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #106 - Color Inspiration

Hello Everyone,

It's time for another color challenge JustRite Friday Challenge #106 - Color Inspiration. All we needed to do is use the inspiration photo and/or colors to create your project or card.



I'm trying to get ahead of my Halloween projects for my son's class, so I used the inspiration colors to make some Halloween pillow boxes.   

I use a template that I found here to make the boxes. I printed the template onto white cardstock, cut out the template, randomly stamped the spider and sentiment, sponges with distress inks, and glued the boxes together.

 The focal images were stamped onto white cardstock, die cut with circle die, sponge with distress ink, and mounted onto scalloped circle die cut. 

View of the back of one box, to view the stamping.
I've made 6 boxes. so far, I need 22 plus one for the teacher. This will be a work in progress. My plans are to make 6 per week until their all done.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

Stamps: Boo-tiful Cameos
Dies: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Fleur Di Lis Accents, Grand Scalloped Rectangles
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge

8 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Love the pillow boxes and you've mastered the challenge too. What a sweet idea for the kids .

I'm a Little Teapot said...

That is so wicked! Awesome project!

Your son's friends will love them. You will be known as the coolest mom!

Sheri said...

SO CLEVER!! Love this idea! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

These are AWESOME!! They will be ENJOYED forsure!!I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Marge said...

Oh, definitely the BEST Mom in the whole class!!! I'm sure your son will be the hit of the Halloween festivities with these cleverly-designed beauties!!! Great idea, Regina!!!

Aleksandra said...

The pillow boxes are gorgeous! I love them. Since my kiddos all have birthdays at the end of the year I love the idea to make some for their friends at kindergarten! Gorgeous! You did a great job I am sure he will be so proud to take them into school!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

lisa808 said...

Awesome project! Congrats on your win.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Woo-who! Congrats, Regina! I am very happy for you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...