I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #109 - It's WOW

Hi All,

It's JustRite Friday Challenge #109 - It's WOW time. For this challenge, all we need to do is create a card that is ALL WHITE. This is another first for me, because me and white don't get alone. I can NEVER keep white clean. I'm just lucky Photoshop has a blemish remover.  So here's my card.



 I stamped the poinsettias and border onto white cardstock using VersaMark, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I wish the heat embossing show up better in the photo.

 

Thanks for stopping by
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina 
Products Used:
Stamps: JustRite Festive Poinsettia and Celebration Labels One &Bracket Border One
Dies: Spellbinders Layered Poinsettias, 5 x 7 Basic Matting A, Decorative Fancy Tag Two Folder and Nested Pennants
Ink: Memento Love Letter and VersaMark
Embellishment: Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

13 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Your card is beautiful love the row of poinsettias and and the touch of red in the sentiment. Very elegant .
Thanks for dropping by and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog . Good luck in the challenge.

Liz said...

Wob, stunning. I never liked white cards until I made one and then I realised how stunning they are. This is beautiful. Hugs xx

Eliza said...

Oh Regina,

You are always creating such beautiful cards, never ending design talent, wow I really like this one and the embossing on the die cut too.

Hugs Eliza

Lisa said...

Wow, Regina, this is stunning!! Those poinsettias look amazing!! The embossing is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marisa Job said...

Such a pretty card!!

lisa808 said...

That is a WOW card! Love the white on white. Stunning and elegant.

Marge said...

Regina, this is a STUNNER and your embossing pops in the photo -- LOVE this totally!!!

Anonymous said...

Regina, your card is a real show-stopper. The poinsettia's are absolutely perfect! This is truly a WOW card...

Judi said...

Just stunning. Love the layout. Kudos.

Sheri said...

OH MY Regina this is STUNNING! Love your choice of stamps! Thanks for playing along at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Shona said...

I LOVE how the row down the certre showcases the wonderful poinsettia dies and stamps. You always make beautiful flowers and beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Regina your card is just beautiful. Love the poinsettias. Rebecca

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your design and those Poinsettias!! Such a neat look and you ROCKED the WHITE!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...