I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #117 - Sketch

Hello All,

It's time for the JustRite Friday Challenge #117, this week it's a sketch challenge. Here's the sketch
Here's my card
 I don't know about anyone else, but I'm so glad the weather has finally warmed up. So, to express my excitement, I made a spring card. 


To make the flowers, I stamped the Elegant Fronds background onto white cardstock using Angle Pink ink,  sponged the entire background with Worn Lipstick distress ink, and die cut with Bitty Blossoms dies.

Products Used:
Stamps: JustRite Welcome Spring and Elegant Fronds Background
Dies: JustRite Nested Cloud and Tag; Spellbinders Bitty Blossom and Foliage
Paper: Anna Griffin Pretty Papers
Inks: Memento Angel Pink, Rose Bud, and Pistachio; Distress Inks Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick; Copic Y00 and Y02

6 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Oh Regina this is so pretty sure is a springy feel . Love the image and the flowers .

Sheri said...

Gorgeous colors and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Regina. Love the colors so bright and cheerful! I am glad it is warming up for you, hopefully spring will come to us soon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Regina. Love the colors so bright and cheerful. I am glad the weather is starting to warm up for you hopefully spring is just around the corner for us.

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the Sketch!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Rajni Chawla said...

gorgepus colors...!!
thanks for d lovely comment u left at my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...