I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, April 28, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #119 - Get Krafty

Hello Everyone,

Here's my entry into the JustRite Friday Challenge #119 - Get Krafty. For this challenge we have to use lots of kraft color/cardstock on your project, and I think I did. 


Here's my card. 
I used kraft cardstock as the card base, the background, and on the focal images. I heat embossed, using white embossing powder, the background and focal.To add some color to the card , I used red and yellow cardstock. I made that flower using Spellbinders dies. 

Thanks for stopping by
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs,
Regina

Products Used:
Stamps: JustRite Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four, Elegant Fronds Background Stamp
Dies: JustRite Vintage Labels Four; Spellbinder Create a Gerber
Paper: GinaK Craft Cardstock; Red and Yellow Cardstocks are from my stash. 

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially with the over-sized flower.

Unknown said...

This is very lovely card.

Winnie said...

That card is striking and so elegant!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Its so pretty regina....loved the flower

Marge said...

Very Krafty & very pretty, Regina! I think I MUST have those new flowers, but wonder about gluing ALL those petals??? May have to choose my fav flower and see if I like it first?!

Gitte said...

Absolutely beautiful card

Liz said...

Beautiful card and colours with that fabulous flower

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Very beautiful! And you used one of your new favorite dies! It really is a great flower...I can see why you like it!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Regina! The yellow and the flower really pop! I think I might have to try a set of the Spellbinders flowers.

Shona said...

You made that flower??!! I had to read that three times, I couldn't believe it! I love the red and yellow accents you used, they really give the card some zing. Beautiful!
(DH finally came home and got me the PW, but it was too late to use it! LOL)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...