I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
And whatsover ye do, do it heartily, so to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

WOYWW #255

Hello Fellow Crafters,

It's time for What's On Your Work desk? Wednesday. It's that fun time of the week when we can have a peak at other crafters, from around the world, work areas. If you would like to know what all this fun is about, head on over to Julia's blog (Stamping Ground).

Well, I've been away for a few weeks, adjusting to life's little events (moving again). Here's my desk.
No crafting today. 

I keep saying "I want to get to graduate school", but I hadn't done anything to make it happen. So as my grandma would say, it's time to poop or get off the pot (but she didn't use such nice words). I've starting studying for the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) again. My plan (if God is willing) is to take the test in December, so I can enter the Masters in Accounting program fall 2015. So there's one of my GMAT prep books (I have 3) is on my desk.

You can also see my new Spellbinders dies (I LOVE the new packaging). A flower I made, last weekend, using the Create a Gerber Daisy dies. School pictures of my son that I didn't order. My ink try and various other crafting tools.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a Blessed day
Hugs,
Regina

12 comments:

LLK said...

Best of luck! I love stopping in to see your creations....

And, hope you had a blessed Easter.

Chrysalis said...

Hi Regina - glad it sounds like you've recovered from the move, and that you're going for the course. I love that gerbera - really pretty. Hope you manage to find time for more crafting, along with the study. Have a lovely week, Chris # 19 xx

Claire said...

Hooray for you!! I'm always impressed by those who continue learning - a friend is applying to college now her kids are late teens :)
Happy WOYWW!
no. 2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Regina, well done for going for a goal! Lolled at your Grans statement, haven't heard that for a long time! That Gerbera is very pretty, I haven't seen the new Spellbinders packaging yet, I assume its a bit more opener friendly than the old one? Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #54 xxx

Anonymous said...

Argh. Accounting. Better you than me LOL! Moving again - I feel your pain. We've done it SO MANY TIMES but seem to have settled down for a long stretch now. I think we HAVE to move again just to cull the clutter out of our lives :)

Oh, and yes, guilding flakes but applied in a surprising way...


Happy WOYWW!

Mary Anne (1)

Laura said...

Ooh, that looks like proper work! All the best with the studying
Happy Wednesday
Laura
51

Unknown said...

That is a lovely flower. Good luck with the exam. Karen #31

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Regina
and happy WOYWW. Thanks for already dropping by my blog. Oh goodness I would rather art then book LOL....maybe when you do your study and exams you can tear the book up and make art with the pages :). OOOHHH I lust after dies and that Gerber flower you made is gorgeous! Happy studying and I laughed at your grandma's saying.
hugs
Annette In Oz #8

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Regina...couldn't get your comment link to work earlier...then it just popped up...so no crafting at your desk but some important work to get you on your way to studying your GMAT..good luck Cheers and have a great week Robyn#18

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Good luck with the GMAT. I had to take the GRE, and I never studied so hard in my life. Turns out, it was far easier than I thought. Of course, being a scientist, I have always had trouble with accounting math. I can do calculus and differential equations, but can't figure out "your" kind of math (grin). So I wish you all the luck in the world. Thanks for the earlier visit. WOYWW wishes from # 9.

Eliza said...

Hi Regina,

Nothing like having a forward plan, good for you I hope you achieve all you set out to do. Nice spell binders too.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 28
Happy WOYWW

Christine said...

You have been busy ... I will put you on my prayerlist for strength to carry you through all the studyng. Those spellbinders look wonderful, must look out for them over here ....
Bishopsmate #79

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...